Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for team members, clients and colleagues is a high priority for Senior Transition Services especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Senior Transition Services (STS) will continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and modify its safety protocol accordingly.
The Senior Transition Services Safety Protocol:
- Team members experiencing flu like symptom will remain at home.
- If team members are exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they must self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Before entering the home of prospective or current clients, STS will inquire if the homeowners have traveled internationally in the past 14 days, are experiencing any of the following symptoms – cough, fever or shortness of breath – or recently had exposure to anyone with COVID-19.
- If a team member enters a home and there is any sign of illness, the session will be rescheduled.
- Team members will wear face masks and practice social distancing while working with clients, family members and movers.
- STS requires that clients and any vendors also wear face masks and maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Team members will practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette, including frequent hand washing, using hand sanitizer, covering coughs and cleaning surfaces like counter tops, handles and light switches with disinfectant wipes or sprays.